Now scheduling field trips and assemblies for 2015-2016
Houston Area School field trips
Bring your students to the most interactive wildlife show in the state of Texas! There are many options when it comes to field trips in the Houston area. Let us convince you that Crocodile Encounter is the best option for you and your students. Discover what keeps schools coming back to Crocodile Encounter field trip programs year after year.
1. Designed by educators for educators. Each area of Crocodile Encounter presents a different educational lesson and you always have a trained guide to present the information.
2. Crocodile Encounter field trips are interactive, educational, and fun! Your students are never bored and the field trip is contained so no threat of lost students (Did we mention designed by educators for educators?)
3. You really don't need chaperones( but feel free to bring them along) as the kids are always paying attention and rotating from different areas and presenters in a manner that keeps them on task and learning.
4. Large pavilion for lunch and full restroom facilities with hand washing stations.
5. We limited guest numbers daily to ensure a positive experience for both you and your students. Depending on your school's student number you may be the only group in the facility during your visit.
6. No visit is ever the same as we are constantly changing exhibits and adding species. Be part of the growth of a world class crocodilian facility.
7. Animals, animals, animals in an interactive, up close experience you students will never forget!
How to book your school field trip
1. Call or email for available dates - Calls are fast but emails enable a record of our conversation, great for checking details.
2. Book as early as possible. We fill the busy field trip months of March - May very quickly but even if your a late planner we will can usually work your group into the calender.
3. If your school is not using field trips please consider one of our popular assembly shows for your campus. They are a cost effective way to bring wildlife/science education into your school.